At Notary Lawyer Melbourne we can make the process of notarisation and legalisation seamless and stress-free. Call us today to speak with our experienced notary about your matter.
We are experienced in dealing with:
- Personal documents for use overseas such as passport copies, drivers licenses, bank statements and tertiary qualifications.
- Wills and Probate documents
- Power of Attorney
- Contracts for the international sale or purchase of property or a business
- Affidavits and statutory declarations
- Court order and legal proceedings
- Certified language translations
- Birth, death and marriage certificates
- Verification of identity documents for overseas education and employment
- Consent to travel Letters
- Ship’s protests - see Maritime Law
- For corporate documents - see Corporate Entities