Notary Lawyer Melbourne is able to assist with all your document certification and legalisation needs.
Notary Lawyer Melbourne assists local and international businesses and corporate entities with all notarial matters including notarisation, obtaining Apostilles and document legalisation.
We assist legal firms, pharmaceutical companies, financial entities and public and private corporations in a variety of industries to conduct and maintain commercial interests internationally by notarising documents for international use and managing regulatory attestation requirements through DFAT and Consular attestation.
We are able to handle all stages of document legalisation and offer cost effective, efficient and professional services.
We are conveniently located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD in the legal district and close to public transport and taxi ranks.
Common documents we deal with:
- Commercial Powers of Attorney
- Certificates of Legal Representative
- Certificates of Free Sale
- Pharmaceutical regulatory documents
- ASIC Document Certifications (company extracts, certificates of incorporation)
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Personal History Disclosure forms and other gaming industry documentation requirements
Common corporate documentation (ex. GST):
- Certification of ASIC Document: $150.00
- Certification of Company Constitution: starting from $137.00
- Certificates of Free Sale: $89.00
- Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice: $137.00
- Certificate of Good Standing: $420.00